Good afternoon Acadia;
The last Regular Meeting of Council of the Fall Semester will be on Tuesday, December 5th, 2017 at 5:00 PM in the Beveridge Forum (off of the Michener Lounge in the Students’ Union Building (SUB)).
At this meeting, Council will consider the following items:
- Sending the formal Kings Transit proposal to create a bus pass program to referendum during the 2018 General Election;
- An update regarding the creation of a Student Food Room;
- A report regarding the creation of a Community Engagement Advisory Committee (CEAC);
- Semester updates from all ASU committees;
- The Chief Returning Officer’s election plan for the 2018 General Election;
- One program proposal each from the Science Senator and Graduate Studies Senator.
If you have any questions, comments or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact me anytime by email at email@example.com or stop by my office (Old SUB 628) during my weekly office hours.