Cajun’s has been in business for over 30 years! It is owned and operated by the ASU and is staffed by Acadia students. Every purchase made at Cajun’s goes back into the Union, funding activities, clubs, and services for all students. Cajun’s is conveniently located on the Main Level of the Student’s Centre. It provides a wide variety of Acadia gear and custom goods.
Visit acadiagear.com to explore our catalog of clothing and products.
At Cajun’s we are here to work with the students, businesses, and the community. With Cajuns custom orders, the more you order, the lower the price is.
Step 1: Choose your clothing or items
We offer specialty brands like Champion, Roots, and Adidas. If you’d like to check out more styles, explore the following websites for a broad selection:
We can also easily modify any Acadia stock designs.
If you have a custom design in mind, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we can work with you to make it easily transferable to garments or other goods
Screen Printing (ink design)
- This may take between 2-4 weeks
- Additional colors in the artwork (more then 1) will increase the cost
- The maximum dimensions of the artwork are a 12” by 12” square. Artwork that is rectangular cannot be stretched past these maximum dimensions, as it will distort the quality of the image
- Minimum quantity: 12 units (per artwork per location)
Embroidering (Stitched Design)
- This may take 4-6 weeks
- For individual embroidering (name, degree, etc. on one item) it costs $7.50
- No additional costs will be applied with the use of stock designs (Acadia ‘A’, coat of arms). Text variations are free of charge.
- New design cost for setup is on average $20 for small logos (left breast, hats, etc.) Larger designs average around $50 (front chest, etc.)
Heat Transfer (Vinyl Application)
- This may take up to 2 weeks
- Price is based on size of design
- No color limitations
- No minimum quantity requirements
Step 3: Gauge interest
Once we’ve established what you want and how you want it printed, we can easily provide a quote, we just need to have an idea of how many units you want.
Step 4: Get your quote!
To order or get more info, please contact Kira Awrey at email@example.com