ASU Mailboxes can be rented for $45.00 plus tax.
- Acadia Students’ Union does not allow students to share mailboxes.
- The replacement fee for each lost mailbox key is $25.00 plus tax.
- Outgoing mail leaves the Information Desk Post Office at 3:00 pm daily and incoming mail is sorted by 5:00 pm in the mail room.
- Parcels are kept for a maximum of two weeks.
- Internal mailboxes are available upon request to eligible groups.
- Mailboxes that hold accumulated mail for over a month will automatically be closed unless prior arrangements have been made with the Building Manager.
ASU Box # _____
30 Highland Ave.
Please visit the following link to find out more information and to register for a mailbox.
Local Packages that are not delivered are held at our location for up to 5 business days.
PREPAID DROP-OFFS ONLY. Located at Prospect Street and Highland Avenue.
Deliveries for Express, Standard, and International after 1:45 PM Daily
In order to pick up you MUST have a valid piece of Government issued ID that either matches the name on the package or the address.
Packages are available for pick during the Union Market Open Hours.
We are an Canada Post Stamp Shop
We offer a variety of Stamps and envelopes for purchase.
We also offer mailing services for envelopes and over sized envelopes. We DO NOT Ships Packages, please refer to the Wolfville Post office for parcel shipments.